Who Are the Courage Crafters?
Founded by professional speakers and trainers Richard Fenton & Andrea Waltz, Courage Crafters Inc. is dedicated to helping individuals and organizations overcome self-imposed limitations and achieve breakthrough performance. They are the creators of the highly sought after book and program, Go for No!®
• Grew up a loyal Cubs fan in Chicago, IL, and (like so many others) is still waiting
• Cut his teeth in sales working for his sales-legend father, Don, in the automotive fleet business
• Managed a restaurant at the age of 17 while still a senior in High School
• Recipient of the Trumpeter award, clothing-giant Hart Shaffner & Marx's highest front-line sales recognition
• Won a Regional Toastmasters Speech competition in humor
• Has written several screenplays, a couple have been read by many of Hollywood's biggest producers - and were declined... for now
• First became a member of the National Speakers Association in Los Angeles in 1985 and was Member of the Year 2010 for the NSA Oregon Chapter
• Received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (Long Beach State)
• At the age of 8 she called George Lucas to see if she could work with him on future movies
• Youngest General Manager in eyeglass retailer LensCrafters history
• Launched her own training company at the age of just 24
• Speaker Member of the Direct Selling Women's Alliance
• Currently has 8000+ followers on twitter at www.twitter.com/goforno
• Was featured on 'Idol Chat' a TV Guide Channel show where she was interviewed on how even idol rejects can be successful failures
• Co-authors of four books, including Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There
• Producers of a 98-minute Documentary DVD Movie
• Speak together for audiences of 50 to 5000
• Releasing a new book in the fall, called Million Dollar Year
• Own a cat named 'Courage' (or he owns them)
Today, Richard & Andrea are living their dream of speaking and writing, traveling the country, delivering their message to tens of thousands of people, changing lives with their Go for No! message. After living in the Pacific Northwest for six years, Richard and Andrea opted to try out Florida, and after a stint in South Beach Miami they fell in love with a high rise place in downtown Orlando. If you drive up the 4 freeway past the Amway Center, look carefully and you just may catch Courage the Cat starring out the window!
A Message from Richard & Andrea…
It is our belief that courage is the single most important virtue on which everything else in life, all your results, are built. And we know that when people build their courage, anything is possible… and with enough courage, amazing things can happen. It is our mission to share these things with you!
Now, you might be thinking that, as the Courage Crafters, we must be fearless!
In reality, we are just like you… with the same fears and self-imposed limitations that hold back millions of people. But we have learned to master the things that must be done to build courage as well as specific and powerful strategies that can be used to move from fear to action… to eventually achieve whatever it is you want to accomplish. Unfortunately, we do not have any courage for sale. You can’t just make a call and have it delivered like a pizza. Because the truth is, no one can sell or give you courage. Courage must be developed… crafted, if you will… from the inside-out. But there is good news: All the courage you could ever want or need to achieve virtually any goal or dream you have is already inside you, like a muscle waiting to be used.
How can we “encourage you” today?